Our client wished to convert a room in her property to a library for her extensive book collection. The shelves and paneling were to be constructed from solid European oak She also had us build some bespoke shelving units for her.
We're proud of the spectacular build quality of this library designed and built in our Sighthill Workshop.
Brief summary of works:
- Library space designed in-house and spec'd out for solid oak
- rough oak lumber sourced and milled down in our workshop
- components for oak shelving units, paneling and mantelpiece cut and assembled in workshop as needed
- room re-decorated
- units and paneling installed on-site
- all oak timber finished in varnish
- stained oak and beech cutom shelving designed and built in our workshop
This project was completed in August 2016