This project is an extensive renovation of a property on Eglinton Crescent in Edinburgh's West end comprising basement and ground floors. As the property is a listed building, care will be taken to ensure any new works meet any and all regulatory standards. Our client is keen to retain and enhance as many period features as possible.
Brief Summary of Works:
- Full strip out of the property
- Repair/renewal of sub-floor including joists
- Structural beams replaced as needed and new steel-work
- extensive re-working of internal partitions
- Sash and case windows upgraded with new double glazed sashes
- Existing curved windows upgraded with double glazing
- restoration of oak paneling
- Manufacture of bespoke internal doors and replacement architraves as required
- Extensive re-plastering and paintwork including cornice repairs.
- modern retro style radiators fitted and new boiler system
- renewal of electrics
- extensive plaster-work and painting using high quality Farrow and Ball
- New solid oak external door and side lights
Works were completed in May 2017