This project involves a side and rear extension as well as an attic extension. The kitchen is being moved to the rear extension to create an open plan kitchen dining area. The former kitchen will then be stripped out and converted to a bedroom/study.
The attic will comprise three bedrooms and a bathroom with bedroom 5 having a walk in dressing room. The existing, pre 80's lean-to extension is to be removed and replaced with a modern structure thereby increasing the floor space in the utility room and former kitchen. Storage areas will take up the remaining space and be accessible from the building exterior.
Brief Summary of Works:
- Strip out of rear of the property
- removal of existing lean-to extension
- removal of gable end of house and new foundations laid for extensions
- extensive structural steel-work
- roof completely removed and renewed/extended
- new internal and external doors
- new upvc windows and roof-lights
- extensive re-plumbing and new boiler system
- new decking in the rear garden
This project was completed in July 2017