This is a renovation to the ground floor and basement of a terraced property close to Easter Road in Edinburgh. Our client wished to make improvements to existing space within the property and modernize their kitchen and bathroom. A rear facing, basement level window is to be converted to bi-fold doors with the doors being manufactured in our Sighthill Workshop. All sash and case windows are to be renovated..
- New fitted kitchen
- new fitted bathroom
- extensive plumbing and electrical works
- Manufacture of new bespoke doors
- new double door set and fanlight
- Refurbishment of sash and case windows and 1 new sash and case.
- extensive painting and plasterwork
- fitted wardrobe
- groundworks to the front of the property
- Solid Oak flooring