MICHAEL CRAWFORD ..... ARCHITECT
This project involved the removal of an existing garage and a modern extension built in it's place as well as an extension to the side of the house. The extension is to contain an new lounge, with the existing lounge being re-purposed as a bedroom. A new bathroom and study will be situated to the side of the building with a storage space opening to the rear elevation.
Brief Summary of Works:
- existing foundation extended
- kit for extension erected
- kitchen area extended
- new inner hallway formed
- existing boiler moved to new location
- frameless glass balustrade to stairway
- New velux windows and high level roof lights
- existing lounge converted to bedroom, fireplace removed
- new patio formed including exterior ceramic tiles
Works were completed in April 2017.